Economic disparity is a national talking point. By some metrics, San Antonio is ranked the most economically segregated city in the country. As part of their 2018 event series, LiftFund’s Young
Economic disparity is a national talking point. By some metrics, San Antonio is ranked the most economically segregated city in the country. As part of their 2018 event series, LiftFund’s Young Professionals Network (YPN) San Antonio will host this FREE event to highlight diverse voices as they address crucial questions of equity and capital in our city and beyond.
- Mixer and Meet the Panelists: 7 p.m.
- Special Check Presentation: 7:15 p.m.
- Panel Discussion: 8 p.m – 9 p.m.
Event Sponsor & Underwriter:
- Wells Fargo
- Janie Barrera, President & CEO of LiftFund
- Tommy Calvert, Bexar County Commissioner, Pct. 4
- Greg Brockhouse, Councilman for San Antonio’s City Council for District 6
- Lorenzo Gomez, Chairman at Geekdom & The 80/20 Foundation
- Christine Drennon, Ph. D., Director of Urban Studies and Associate Professor of Sociology & Anthropology at Trinity University
- Bob Rivard, Founder of The Rivard Report
Contact: Charles Massiatte at firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 724-6571
(Tuesday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Smoke The Restaurant
1170 E. Commerce
Event Entrance Fees (Free/Cost)
General Admission: $25 (suggested donation) / Student: $15 (suggested donation)
LiftFund Young Professionals Network