Partner with DreamWeek to develop and host events that celebrate and promote an environment for an exchange of ideas focused on tolerance, equality, and diversity.
As a partner, you will establish your presence as a leader at the forefront of America’s tomorrow by hosting one or several DreamWeek festivities. Showcase your organization’s mission under the DreamWeek brand and help advance and modernize the teachings set forth by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s vision – to lay the foundation of tolerance by creating a dialogue across cultures and communities.
- Venue and event logistics support
- Event promotion on the DW Online Calendar
- Event promotion in printed DW Schedule of Events booklet, which is circulated through the San Antonio Current and distributed at various downtown locations*
- Placement of hosting partner’s logo on DW event signage
- Placement of hosting partner’s logo on DW website with a link to its webpage
- Event announcements via social media outlets
- Radio and web promotions
- Event mentions in DW press releases & requests for media coverage
- Volunteers provided at hosting partner’s events to assist with logistical and promotional support
- Professional photographer at selected events
- Access to a growing market of civic minded individuals
Thank you for your interest in becoming a hosting partner for DreamWeek 2018! There are 4 major steps to become an official partner of the nation’s only summit of its kind!
Please note: REQUIRED information must be received no later than October 31, 2017. To be considered a feature partner information must be received no later than October 16, 2017.