In order to keep DreamWeek events free or at low-cost to the public we rely on the kindness of like-minded businesses and organizations. As a DreamWeek sponsor you celebrate and help promote an environment for an exchange of ideas focused on Tolerance, Diversity and Equality.
A Dream Level Sponsor receives full brand recognition at every point of contact with the public. The sponsor may also provide direction for DreamWeek speakers and collaborations.
An Event Sponsor facilitates the presentation 0f a specific DreamWeek event, e.g., a breakfast, luncheon, workshop or mixer.
A Promotional Sponsor contributes to event logistics such as printing costs and hospitality, enabling DreamWeek to sustain the quality of each function.
A Premium Table Sponsor receives a reserved table for ten at both the DreamWeek Opening Ceremony Breakfast or the DreamWeek Awards Luncheon.
• Offer a venue/location or provide logistics support
• Offer a DreamWeek promotion: Create your own promotional campaign, discounts and offers to align with the DreamWeek vision, and reach targeted audiences through these specialized campaigns.
• Offer in-kind services: It takes a city, can you offer support of another kind? Such as gift certificates, a/v equipment & support, food & beverages, transportation & accommodations, talents (singer/artist), or printing services.
• Company logo, name and link on official events page & website
• Company name on appropriate on-site signage
• Company logo on specific signage associated with sponsorship chosen
• Company logo included in select marketing Materials
• Acknowledgment of sponsorship at DreamWeek Events
Please fill out the form below and one of our DreamWeek coordinators will be happy to contact you to determine the level of sponsorship you are interested in providing.