San Antonio is a designated Compassionate City yet few residents know what this means.
Five speakers will candidly discuss how their impactful projects were sparked by compassion for others. Join us to learn all about the movement sweeping the globe and leave inspired to make a difference with a project of your own!
1) The global Compassionate City movement and what it means for San Antonio to be one of these special cities (Ann Helmke)
2) The upcoming Compassionate Integrity Training for businesses, educators, nonprofits, and interested individuals (Sister Martha Ann Kirk)
3) The comprehensive San Antonio Community Resources website, (Bill Neely), www.SACRD.org
4) A new directory of majority-minority, underserved, and allied small businesses, (Ann Horst), www.smallbizsa.com
5) our VIP Guest, Lionel Sosa, artist, and activist, will present his powerful Living In My Skin San Antonio project